Sunday, September 30, 2012

C4K #2

C4K #2

Eric's teacher, Mr. Marks divided his class into girls and boys groups. He told them to start running and Eric got really tired.  He started to sweat and the class was told to start walking around the basketball court.  Everyone was really tired.  Eric did not win first place but he still had fun.  

I told Eric it was good he had fun and I was sorry he was tired but he would feel better after he rested.  I also told Eric I enjoyed reading his post. 

Eric wrote his blog post about his brother Conner's birthday.  His brother was turning 11 years old.  Eric was excited about the gifts Conner received and he describe the food they were having for the birthday dinner.  He also talked about going to McDonald's for Conner's birthday too.


I said hello to Eric and wished his brother a Happy Birthday.  I commented  I was sure he had a great birthday and it was very thoughtful of Eric to write on his blog about his birthday. I told Eric the food he talked about sounds great. I asked if he and Conner ate a lot of the food? I told Eric I have  never had Pavola and asked what is it made of?  Conner got a lot of neat presents and I told Eric I knew his present to him will be a good one too. I told him to have fun at McDonald's!

No comments:

Post a Comment