Saturday, October 13, 2012

C4K #3


C4K#3    Jacmor954
I commented on jacmor954's blog post. He created a story called Dynamite Man vs Titanium Guy (Part I).  It is a story about 2 warriors who were friends but are no longer and have now come to battle one another. The battle took place in New Jersey.  During their battle Dynamite threw TNT and Titanium Guy flew away and came back knocking out Dynamite Man.  Dynamite Man ran very fast like a roadrunner. He got tired and they both fell off a cliff.  That was the end of part one.    
Jacmor954 wrote a great story . He has a vivid imagination and is very creative.  He added lots of detail to his story making it more interesting. I could imagine how the characters looked  from his description. I think he put a lot of time in writing his story.  He had a lot of misspelled words and punctuation was bad. He used caps throughout his sentence too.  Of course , I did not tell him this.  I did end my comments by saying I hope he wrote more someday about his story.

No comments:

Post a Comment