Thursday, October 4, 2012

PROJECT # 10 Symbaloo First Progress Report


Project #10 First Progress Report

I am using Symbaloo as my personal PLN.  I have included social networks like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. These social network sites keep me current on all types of information. This PLN helps me to connect to people with the same interest as I have. I really like using The Learning Network because it covers so many topics.  There is a wealth of information on that website that would be useful to anyone interested in education.  You just have to choose which item to view first. 

My PLN is being updated continuously. I have created additional tabs for  travel, news, and educational information. My PLN will help me in my personal life as well as my professional life. I am enjoying using my PLN and my husband likes it so well he has created one on his laptop too.


No comments:

Post a Comment