Thursday, October 25, 2012

C4K # 6

Sydney's Blog

Sydney is a student helping his class with their blog this year.  He seems to be very excited and wants his readers to get to know him.  He provided information about his favorite thing to do on the weekend, favorite tv show, movie, book, song, holiday and subject in school.  He likes Math, hanging out with his family on the weekend, and he loves Christmas to name a few of his favorite things. Sydney's blog was well written and organized.  

I enjoyed reading Sydney's blog and like his format for allowing people to know a bit about him.  I like it so well that I used the same format to share information about myself.  I shared Christmas as my favorite holiday, NCIS and Law and Order as my favorite tv shows, Language Arts as my favorite subject in school and my parents as my favorite people.  I complimented Sydney on a very well written and organized  blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment